Training & CPD Workshops
with Silke Ziehl
Saturdays 2017: 8 July, 23 September, 25 November
Saturdays 2018: 27 January, 24 March, 2 June, 8 Sept, 10 November
10am - 1pm £40 per session
These supervision Saturdays offer practitioners working as therapists the opportunity to meet every two months with a peer group and to explore topics related to their work with individual clients and with groups. The focus will be on using our bodymind as a source of information regarding the relational processes at work.
If you have not been in a training or supervision group with me before, an interview may be required to join the group. Preference will be given to practitioners who commit to a minimum 5 days, to enhance the sense of continuity and trust.
1-yr Foundation Training in Deep Bodywork
with Silke Ziehl
24 days in six four-day training blocks starts 27-30 October 2017
This one year course is an introduction to Deep Bodywork combining intensive personal experience with theoretical and practical training. It is this continuous combination and interrelation of experiential, theoretical, and practical material that makes this course so valuable – knowledge is gained from inside and outside and thus integrated much deeper.
The course is for both practitioners and non-practitioners alike. It can be a powerful supplementary training in Deep Bodywork for practitioners to enhance their current practice, and can equally be taken as an intensive one year course for personal development.
Life is above all movement and change and being with ourselves and others. Animals remind us of that marvellous ability of moving with ease and commitment. Physical tightness, restricting beliefs, controlling emotions strangle our sense of self and our connection to others. Deep bodywork is a process of exploring these “blocks” and transforming them into available energy.
When more connected to ourselves and our inner rhythms and responsive to the changing realities around us, we feel more alive, can make better decisions, gain more control over our life and relate better to others.
• Working with body energetic processes: the energetic cycle, working with breath, charging and discharging energy, phases in the energetic cycle, counterpulsations in the body’s energy flow, blocks in cycle.
• Energetic Integration: energy, movements and emotion; energetics in relationships; Gestalt techniques, enactment and bodywork.
• Segments of the Energetic Body: The formation and nature of armour in the bodymind; segmentation in body tissues, structures and functioning; trauma and healing.
• The development of Character: pre and peri- natal influences, stages in child development; character structures and character patterns; fragmented, oral, inflated, compressed, rigid patterns.
• The body as the basis of projection (of ideas onto others): working with projection, body transference and body countertransference.
Please contact Silke for more details.
Upon successful completion of the course a Certificate in Deep Bodywork will be issued.
There will be Deep Bodywork weekends on Oct 21/22 2017 and Mar 17/18 2018 at the Open Centre.
2-yr Advanced Training in Deep Bodywork
with Silke Ziehlstarts 12-16 January 2018
This 2-year course offers a thorough training in Deep Bodywork with specialisation in Postural Integration. It combines intensive personal experience with extensive theoretical and practical training.
The Advanced Training is for people who want to become more skilful at working deeply with bodymind, both their own and their clients’. It follows on from the Foundation in Bodywork, combining a detailed hands-on touch training with a process-oriented relational bodywork and body-psychotherapy training.
This can be a powerful supplementary training in Deep Bodywork for practitioners of other modalities wishing to enhance their current practice. This course can also lead on to a 1-yr Certification course.
Training brochure on request. Or download details from www.entelia.com.